Bhanu Secondary English Boarding School Was established in 2045 B.S at Harrrachour V.D.C. of Gulmi district (Present: Chandrakot-3, Harrachour Gulmi) with 35 students and 7 staff members. Initially, classes from Nursery to UKG were offered. Today, it has become a full-fledged secondary school running classes from Nursery to Ten, contributing constantly in this area for spreading light of education .This school is recognized under the government of Nepal , office of District Educational office Gulmi, according to Edu.Act of 2049 B.S. (Sixth amelioration )
This is the first private English medium school around the surrounding which is going on with keen and clear vision about the qualitative education since its origin time. This School has cared enviable niche at the summit of good school through the clear aim, objectives and sincere labor and dedication of the team of academia excellent manpower .
This school is situated on out skirts of the bazaar area and quite .Here students do labor thought out every year heaving the Concept of learn and serve with the company of friendly local and out teacher.
The school has excellent infrastructure. It has modern academic buildings with spacious classrooms, Laboratories, library, administrative offices, and hostel buildings. Moreover with the sincere labor and dedicated academic excellent, trained manpower modern technologies, e-classes, smartboards, sports etc are available for the overall development of our students.
Let’s light the life through academic excellence!
The mission of this school is to provide Practicable and quality education at an affordable cost through such academic programs that students acquire fundamental knowledge, concepts skill attitude habits way of thinking and will disciplined and confident base for the higher education with the certificate of their interested subjects what is guided their own gifts which in turn serve the nation with good careers.
Why Bhanu Boarding School ?
One of the most important features of Bhanu School is its credibility. Its existence in the academic sector has become more than three decades. This has created a good impact on students and guardians. The School has witnessed ups and down of Nepalese education sector from long time and in any circumstances has upheld its norms and values. Not only this, students can get to study Montessori to Secondary level under the same School in very reasonable fee structure.
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers ready to help students at any situation.
- Well-equipped advance Computer lab, Science laboratories, Library with lots of books as well as e-library. Along with this, refreshing environment and supportive management makes it one of the likeable places for education.
- Montessori based education for the pre-primary level student with child friendly environment. Lots of Playing and educational materials with the environment of Learning while playing along with this proper care makes it one of the highly preferable school around the surrounding.
- The school has excellent infrastructure. Modern technologies, e-classes (Audio-Visual base class) from Nursery to X, smart-boards, Use of Mobile APP and cloud based (online) school management software etc for the overall development of students and proper sharing of information to all the guardians, staffs and students makes the school one of the hi-tech school in the Gulmi district.
- Extra classes on the basis of individual students ability and interest like Art and craft, dancing, music, games and sports, creativity and literature, basic class for weak students etc for the upliftment and empowerment of individual students ability and interest.
- Regular extra activities and curriculum.
- Facility of Accidental and medical Insurance on no additional charges for each of the students admitted in this school, up to one lakhs Rupees .
- Many more……………….
Facilities & Services
To build up a strong foundation, conceptual base with in depth knowledge, we organize varieties of Extracurricular activities on every Friday such quiz competition, debate, poem, free writing, singing, dancing, speech, handwriting, class decoration, art and craft etc.
Extra Classes on Individual Interest
We offer the extra classes on no additional fees on the basis of individual students ability and interest like Art and craft, dancing, music, games and sports, creativity and literature, basic class for weak students etc for the upliftment and empowerment of individual students ability and interest.
For the additional and output multi skill growth, we provide vary project works, in which students gets opportunity to recollect their experiences, ideas and information to pave their amazement and adventure. Throughout the project work students develop the mental toughness and resilience to point their career heighten and brighten.
We have the facility of Accident Insurance on no additional charges for each of the students admitted in this school, up to one lakhs Rupees . Through this insurance facility If incase any student get accident either at home, road or school (24 hrs), School will provide the treatment amount Up to one lakhs rupees after submitting the medical treatment reports and bills to the school. Many students and Guardians has been benefited through this facility.
This facility is only available in our school in Gulmi district.
Games & Sports
To Keep the students “Healthy body, healthy mind and healthy sound”, our school conducts a variation of Games and sports such as Volleyball, football, Cricket, race kabbardi etc, along with inter house competition with the motto to facilitate the students physically and mentally sharp and vigorous.
On Every Annual Function day, we reward and distribute the prize to the hard working fellow and deserved students with the motto of encouragement to climb on the next step of their life. Through out the reward and prize we fuel spirit in them to strive tirelessly. We also distribute the prize and award to the winner of the the different competition conducted on every Friday as extra curricular activities and on the especial day like, children day, democracy day through the academic session.