Annual Fee is charged only once a year. Every student is charged an Annual Fee at the beginning of an academic session in lieu of the services the school provides for the entire year. This fee is charged every year to meet the expenses for the services, and the maintenance of school property for a period of one whole year.
- Admission Fee is paid at the time of Admission only. It is charged only once during a student’s association with the school. This fee is charged to a new student at the time of admission, this fee is non-refundable.
- All fees are charged for the full session.
- Residency fees is charged every month. This is charged for twelve months. All fees are payable in advance.
- Fees are to be paid terminally in a sum i.e within every 10thof last third month of the term of Nepali month (10th Ashad, 10th Ashwin, 10th Poush, 10th Chaitra). A late fee is charged if fees are not paid in time.
- No reduction is made in any kind of fees for a short or extended absence.
- Any student wishing to withdraw in the middle of a session is required to pay the charges for the whole year.
- There shall be no refund of fees under any circumstances.
- There shall be no refund of any fees (Not even when a student is suspended or expelled from the school).